terms of service
Kyoto Katsuobushi Online Shop (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") establishes the following terms and conditions regarding the use of the Kyoto Katsuobushi Online Shop operated by the Company.
Article 1 (Definition)
In these Terms, the terms listed below are used with the following meanings.
“User” refers to a person who accesses the Kyoto Katsuobushi online shop.
Article 2 (Scope of Terms and Changes)
- These Terms shall apply to the Company and users regarding the use of this Service, and Users shall faithfully comply with these Terms when using the Kyoto Katsuobushi Online Shop.
- Individual regulations that the Company separately stipulates by posting on the Kyoto Katsuobushi Online Shop or by other means, and additional regulations that the Company may notify users from time to time, form part of these Terms. If these Terms and Conditions differ from individual provisions and additional provisions, the individual provisions and additional provisions shall take precedence.
Article 3 (User status and restrictions)
- Status of Users Users of the Kyoto Katsuobushi Online Shop are deemed to have agreed to these Terms when they enjoy any of the services provided (enjoyment here includes viewing information). At the same time, you will gain status as a user of the Kyoto Katsuobushi online shop.
- Restrictions on Users Users shall not engage in the following acts.
(1) Acts of using the Kyoto Katsuobushi Online Shop in a manner other than that specified by the Kyoto Katsuobushi Online Shop.
(2) Acts of using this service by impersonating another person.
(3) Acts of specifying a link of data related to this service to other data, etc. by a method other than that permitted by Kyoto Katsuobushi Online Shop.
(4) Unauthorized access to data stored on computers using the Kyoto Katsuobushi Online Shop, or acts that destroy or threaten to destroy data.
(5) Acts that interfere with the operation of this service.
(6) Use of this service for business activities, commercial purposes, and preparation thereof. However, this does not apply if separately approved by our company.
(7) Collecting or accumulating personal information of other users, or attempting to perform any of these acts.
(8) Acts that violate public order and morals and other acts that violate domestic and international laws and regulations.
Article 4 (Suspension and suspension of this service)
- If any of the following reasons apply, the Company may, at its sole discretion, temporarily suspend or terminate part or all of the Service without prior notice to the User.
(1) When regularly or urgently performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of equipment and systems for this service.
(2) If it is difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as fire, power outage, or natural disaster.
(3) If the duties of a first class telecommunications carrier are not provided.
(4) In addition, if it is necessary for the Company to temporarily suspend or stop the Service due to operational or technical reasons, or if the Company determines that it is difficult to provide the Service due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantages or damages incurred by users or third parties due to the temporary suspension or suspension of the provision of this service, regardless of the reason.
Article 5 (Handling of links)
If there are links to other sites from among the various services provided by the Kyoto Katsuobushi Online Shop, or if a third party provides links to other sites, our company will We do not take any responsibility.
In this case, we are not responsible for the content, advertisements, products, services, etc. included in or available on the site. Our company is not responsible for any damages arising from or related to such content, advertisements, products, services, etc.
Article 6 (Copyright)
- The User shall not copy, sell, or publish any information provided through the Kyoto Katsuobushi Online Shop in any manner beyond the scope of the User's personal use as stipulated in the Copyright Act without obtaining the consent of the right holder. , and may not be used for any other purpose.
- Users may not allow a third party to use or disclose any information provided through the Kyoto Katsuobushi Online Shop in any way without the consent of the right holder.
- If a problem occurs due to violation of the terms of this article, the user shall resolve the problem at his or her own responsibility and expense, and shall not cause any inconvenience or damage to the Company.
Article 7 (Liability for compensation)
- The Company shall not be responsible for the provision, delay, change, interruption, suspension, suspension, or abolition of this Service, the leakage or burning of information provided, or any other damage to users or third parties that may occur in connection with this Service. assumes no responsibility. However, personal information registered through this service will be subject to the separately stipulated "Handling of Personal Information".
- If the User causes damage to a third party through the use of this Service, the User shall resolve the matter at his/her own responsibility and expense and shall not cause any damage to the Company. In the event that a user causes damage to the Company due to an act that violates these Terms, or through fraudulent or illegal acts, the Company may claim appropriate compensation for damages from the user.
Article 9 (Governing law)
Japanese law shall apply to the establishment, effectiveness, performance, and interpretation of these Terms.
Article 10 (agreed jurisdiction)
If a dispute arises regarding these Terms, the district court with jurisdiction over the location of our company's head office will be the exclusive court of first instance.